Re: Mounting disks without opening Nautalus windows?

Max,

 You are 100% right, thanks.

max bianco wrote:

On Jan 17, 2008 3:21 PM, William Estrada <MrUmunhum popdial com <mailto:MrUmunhum popdial com>> wrote:

    Hi group,

     How do I stop Gnome from opening Nautalus windows when I auto mount a
    disk?

I believe what you are looking for is under : System>Preferences>Hardware>Removable Drives and Media> check or clear one box or another

-Max

--
William Estrada
MrUmunhum popdial com