Re: Supported cameras for fedora core 7

* Avinash Prasad wrote, On 01/18/2008 01:54 PM:
Hi there,
will logitech camera (Quickcam Chat/Messenger) work in fedora core 7 or do i nedd to switch on to other cameras.If any others cameras are supported then do mention the names.I need the camers to be running very smoothly as i need them for my project.Which drivers will i need to run Quickcam chat/quickcam messenger?

There's a "Logitech Quickcam Messenger USB" driver in F8 (and probably in F7 too) for device ID 046D:08F0 (check yours with lsusb).
Other than that, F8 supports the OV5xx based webcams:
http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/