Re: xine-lib update breaks listening to audio streaming in Amarok

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Michael Best <mbest <at> pendragon.org> writes:
Any idea how I can figure out which of the xine-lib or xine-lib-extras-nonfree packages are at fault for no longer playing so I can submit a bug report?

I'd say let the maintainers figure that out, the Fedora xine-lib package and the Livna xine-lib-extras-nonfree package are maintained by the same people anyway.

        Kevin Kofler

I should just open a bugzilla ticket on xine-lib then.

-Mike