Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

though not a strictly Fedora question, I hope the accumulated knowledge-base
here can point me at a solution

Does anyone know of a KVM that accepts USB mice and keyboards, both as inputs
and outputs? One that actually works? I've tried a StarTech that seemed to
offer the features, but, had a disclaimer in the docs which arrived with it
which said it may not, and it indeed would not... I don't want one of the
ones that accepts PS2 mice and keyboards for various reasons.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA