Re: F8 is a problem

Colin Brace wrote:
On Jan 19, 2008 1:38 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

Yes I know Fedora is a testing ground. Yes I know most of you tigers
think I am stupid and for some good grounds. But I am a muli-million
dollar person who worries not about gasoline prices or where the next
meal comes from.

Have you tried Ubuntu yet? It may be more your speed. No pulse audio either.

Yes I tried Ubuntu about a year ago and liked a lot about it but came back to Fedora.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User