Where to get Fedora 8 CDs

Hi.  I've burned a dvd image for Fedora 8.  My Tyan S2466 Motherboard and Sony
DRU-840A will not boot the dvd.  They will, however, boot from a CD image.
The problem is probably the Tyan motherboard.  Where do I get CD iso images
so I can boot and install Fedora 8...  Or is there a way to take the dvd iso
image and split it into install disks for CDs?  I can read the DVD in linux,
I just cannot boot from it ;-)

John.