Re: The Name of the Lord.

Strong wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda ij net> wrote:
Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

What an unforgiving lord.

--
Erik.