Re: F8 is a problem

Jim Cornette wrote:

I still have an Fedora 7 system, not because one version is problematic over another but because I downloaded the image and never burned a DVD for the other computer yet.

You don't have to burn the DVD if your computers are on the same network. I loop mounted the DVD image, created a bootable USB memory stick (The image is in the images directory, as well as instructions.) and do a HTML install. You can also burn a bootable CD, but I like to use the memory stick because it is reusable.

I have also done an install from a DVD image on a hard drive, but I have a separate partition that does not get reformatted during an install.

Mikkel