Re: F8 is a problem

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Jim Cornette wrote:

I still have an Fedora 7 system, not because one version is problematic over another but because I downloaded the image and never burned a DVD for the other computer yet.

You don't have to burn the DVD if your computers are on the
News from the Idiot. I am now on F8 and the sound works fine. I re-installed pulseaudio lacking the one link. Both VLC and Skype have good audio now.

There are 6 pulseaudio rpm's on the DVD for F8. You do not want to remove them. It will ruin your audio even when not using pulseaudio. I guess the general rule is not to remove ANY rpm's.

Karl