Re: HELP: External 250G USB screwed with GParted

Karl Larsen wrote:

I have a USB X-835 USB 2.0 Hard Drivekit made by ADS Tecnologies Inc but made in China. I have a 15 GB regular IDE hard drive in it and I can do anything I want, to the hard drive right thru the USB port.

   Do you for sure have a 2.0 USB in your computer?

Speed aside, they're interchangeable (though perhaps the older cables might not be up to 2.0 spec).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait