F8 is a problem

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sun Jan 20 12:37:09 UTC 2008

yOn Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Tim wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 11:52 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> > I had no idea that nvidia was on livna.
>
> Just proving that you pay no attention.  You've been told that
> before, quite a few times, and even argued about it with those who
> told you.

at the risk of piling on, this very fact was pointed out to karl only
a week ago:

http://www.nabble.com/Nvidia-again-td14778348.html

karl's act is becoming tiresome but, in his defense, it's some of the
best entertainment we're going to get in that price range.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca