Re: [Fedora] Re: Where do you put all your HTML stuff on a home Linux server?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Why?
It seems to me much simpler to follow the apache default /var/www/html , if you are using apache
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, that's not Apache's default. It's Redhat's default template. If you look at the Apache config file, it pulls in whatever template you tell it to, or it will guess based on the OS...and in the case of Fedora, it picks up Redhat's template.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley pcraft com>   .   303.442.6410 x130