[Fedora] Re: Where do you put all your HTML stuff on a home Linux server?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sun Jan 20 23:09:31 UTC 2008

Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Why?
> It seems to me much simpler to follow the apache default
> /var/www/html , if you are using apache
    Actually, if I'm not mistaken, that's not Apache's default.  It's
Redhat's default template.  If you look at the Apache config file, it
pulls in whatever template you tell it to, or it will guess based on the
OS...and in the case of Fedora, it picks up Redhat's template.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6