Re: dual boot Windows XP and Fedora 8

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, John Summerfield wrote:

Gerhard Magnus wrote:
Is there anything on the web -- or does anyone know -- about a procedure
for setting up a dual boot of Windows XP and Fedora 8? I have XP running
on one of two hard drives and would like to install Fedora on the
second. Thanks for the help!

You could start with the Fedora (and RHEL) docs.

You could also read the docs mentioned in my sig in order to help you formulate better questions.
--

Cheers
John

-- spambait