Re: VMWare as a networking alternative

On Jan 20, 2008 9:43 PM, Kevin J. Cummings <cummings kjchome homeip net> wrote:
vamythguy wrote:
> I actually wanted to go the other way and guest a windows install on a
> linux host but, somehow, use that windows guest to get me around linux
> wireless issues.

If I understand you correctly, you'd have to have linux *not* use the
wireless, and then provide that hardware as available to your VMWare
client in order for it to be able to use it.

Good luck.

I know, it's out there.  But linux support for wireless is sketchy, and I hate all the XP and especially) Vista overhead for a machine that mostly doesn't need it.