X-apps UI font is too big after installing FC8

Hi,

I just upgraded my system from FC5 to FC8 (fresh install). Though it looks fantastic and works great so far, I have a small issue with the UI font of some (X)applications. The UI font in emacs, gv, scribus, xdvi, xpdf etc is too big. It's obviously a missing font or similar, but I can't seem to get around it. Any help would be appreciated.

Henrik