Re: F8 is a problem

On 21/01/2008, Karl Larsen <k5di zianet com> wrote:

>     I find their web page has been fixed.

Works fine as always.

> I could have got a fedora 8
> rpm just by clicking the right place.

Whether that works depends on *your* installation. The web page just
serves a file and the proper file type description. It is not
responsible for starting your system's installer program.

>  But never found a thing on yum
> install. Nothing zilch. They may not know either.

Haha, right at the top is a prominent link to the documentation about
the Livna-packaged drivers for ATI- and Nvidia-chipsets. If you ignore
that or don't read more than the first line, well, that is your
decision. ;)