A little of FC8 Installation Guide

I am a beginner in Fedora core 8 and i installed a copy of it not long ago.
In the process of installing several programs, i faced quite a lot of problems.
Thus, i built a blog that writes down some of my experience in using fedora core 8 and hopefully, it will be able to help someone.
By now, i already post 4 entries in the blog, and i will keep on posting entries to it whenever i am free.
If you are willing, please drop by and have a look.
the link of my blog is:
http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [1]
Thank you.
http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/
[2] http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=235740&topic_id=50531&forum=26#forumpost235740
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame chew5011 msn com