Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Mon Jan 21 16:23:46 UTC 2008

I've watched the posts on this topic with great interest. I wonder if
firmware upgrades for the KVMs you curremtly have are available which
improve their USB performance? The IOGear Part # GCS1762 is firmware
upgradeable and reading the product description on microcenter.com
triggered this thought.

Bob Cochran