Re: totem question

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 21 January 2008, Aaron Konstam wrote:
In later versions of Fedora you just remove totem:
yum remove totem
Worked
and install totem-xine
yum install totem-xine
Fails, no totem-xine package available for F8

The totem-xine package is not in the standard Fedora repositories. I know you can get it from Livna. I have not checked the other repositories.

Mikkel