Re: Example of get nVidia

Michael A. Peters wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

Question: How can I get the driver for my nVidia video card?

Answer: This is a two step procedure. We will want to yum install the driver.
Don't forget to tell them that there are three drivers, proper driver depends upon card.
Your instructions wouldn't work with my GeForce 2 or my GeForce 4 440MX

Why would the instructions fail? Can't the yum install find the legindary drivers?

Karl