Example of get nVidia

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Mon Jan 21 22:57:28 UTC 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:43:02 +0100
> François Patte <francois.patte at math-info.univ-paris5.fr> wrote:
>

>> Why don't simply ignore them when they are stupid?
>>

> I think it's because everyone wants to be as helpful as possible.  There are a
> lot of very nice folks who inhabit this mailing list, and everyone tries to do
> the best they can to assist everyone who needs a hand.

    I had hoped that by now someone would have suggested changes to
improve the example. But rday was the first to comment and he did his
usual it's terrible bit which is no help at all and I can doubt he has
even read it!

    Rday's negative comments has kept you all from offering helpful
ideas so I will leave it as it is since I know it is correct and anyone
can prove that.

Karl