Example of get nVidia

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Jan 21 23:44:42 UTC 2008

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>>
>> Question: How can I get the driver for my nVidia video card?
>>
>> Answer: This is a two step procedure. We will want to yum install the
>> driver.
> Don't forget to tell them that there are three drivers, proper driver
> depends upon card.
> Your instructions wouldn't work with my GeForce 2 or my GeForce 4 440MX

And don't forget to tell them that there are more ways to get the
drivers.  IMHO, it is always best to start out with....There is more
than one way to accomplish X, but here is what I do.....  (Of course
that assumes you do know that there is more than one way and that no way
is the "right" way.)

--
A shapely CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL is FIDGETING inside my costume...