Re: Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

> I'm using a 2-port Aten master view. It's pricy but it works flawlessly in a
> mixed environment (Linux and OS X). It's USB and DVI and has its own power
> supply. Highly recommended.

What model? I'd never heard of them, but this place is withing a longish
walk of here:
http://www.comwiz.net.au/shop.asp?Category=KVM

The don't seem particularly expensive to me.

I think this is the one (I'm not at my studio and will not be back untik Thursday - I'll confirm it then if you want) - Aten CS1762:

http://www.aten.com/products/productItem.php?pcid=20070130111333003&psid=20070130114411002&pid=20050118170332002&layerid=subClass3

I bought it a couple of years ago and it was recomended to me then as the best choice for inter-OS operation.

/henrik