Re: Example of get nVidia

Karl Larsen wrote:

I have gathered the serious comments you have for improving this example. I will use the easy way out and just mention that this method only works for the current Fedora version F8, and your mileage may vary with KDE and 64 bit systems.

Karl

You are eating up alot of space in my inbox with this nonsense. try to keep the threads to dealing with real problems and their actual solutions. There are plenty of web docs that cover this ad nauseum.

-Max