FAQ: NVidia graphics card driver installation (one of the possible methods)

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 22:40 -0500, Carroll Grigsby wrote:
> Why is the above an improvement over this:
> http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f8.html#nvidia

It wasn't.  And a simple posting with that link, a brief
introduction/explanation, and a subject line like I've changed this
message to, is all that's really needed to give those searching through
a mailing list (rather than some other better place) a pointer in the
right direction.

And partially-computer-literate person will know to search a list for
"FAQ" postings.  And any who don't know about that (FAQs) will probably
search against something I wrote in the subject line.

I read messages from the public lists.