Re: Example of get nVidia

Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Monday 21 January 2008 9:28:35 pm Karl Larsen wrote:
All testing was with an F8 i386 Fedora. If your using any other Fedora,

Karl:

Why is the above an improvement over this:
http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mjm-fedora-f8.html#nvidia

-- cmg

The web address is one not known to me. Had I been told to read that page I would not have bothered to write mine. I would have stolen his :-)

Karl

I will bookmark that site.