Re: Updates of X

On Jan 22, 2008 9:37 AM, Antonio M <antonio montagnani gmail com> wrote:
Each time that major updates of graphic drivers are installed, I have
to change the resolution of my screen, I mean that if before updates
resolution is 1024x768 as desidered, after updates I find for example
1268x768...and if I try to get back the original resolution as
standard user, and I log out nothing happens...if I want to change
resolution I have to log in as root.

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag