Re: Double messages

Karl Larsen wrote:
I noticed my messages were sent twice to the Fedora list. They are coming from somewhere outside my smtp server. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Now all messages to Fedora are sent twice. No other lists have this problem. So it must be a problem at Fedora or a more complex problem.

Karl

I'm not getting double messages at all from any list.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support