Re: F8 is a problem

Aaron Konstam wrote:

I don't know about other disciplines but in the sciences,, engineering
and especially computer science current PH D's are much more capable to
handle the current technical world than Phd's of old.

Especially PHD's like me who graduated before the transistor was
invented.

But you probably understand better than a lot of people here how useless detailed knowledge of how to fix F8-specific problems will be in another year.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell gmail com