Re: Double messages

Karl Larsen wrote:
Les Mikesell wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

It is possible and someone is doing it so every time they get a fedora message they forward it to me. Period. I too know how to do this. Period.

Karl

Okay. I'm game.  Prove it.

Block out the offending email address if you want. Regardless, unless you have some sort of actual POSTABLE (Is that a word?) proof, can we please give this a rest?

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support