livna video drivers for idiots

On some forum today, a claim was made that Ubuntu should be used if you want to use nvidia drivers because Fedora is difficult to install them in.

I have nothing against Ubuntu (except for their sudo defaults and lack of a root passwd by default, but that's another discussion) but that statement about fedora just wasn't true. So I detailed the four or five lines it takes in a terminal to get the livna packaging installed and configured, and the argument then was that it still was too hard.

If some people really feel that way - well, I guess it could be made easier.
I don't have a fedora box at the moment so I have only dry run tested this script in CentOS - but perhaps someone running Fedora can fine tune this and get it up onto a useful wiki?