Re: yum update > No Packages yum clean metadata > yum clean all > yum update > Yes Packages ???

karl wrote:

> >  Hi Ron what version of Fedora are you using? how did you query for
> > updates? Did you use yum update or the gui system? Can you use the
> > manual way and copy what happened to this list? That should find a
> > solution.
> >
> > Karl

Hi Karl,

I'm using Fedora 8.

[ron f8 ~]$ sudo yum update
Setting up and reading Presto delta metadata
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
No Presto metadata available for livna
fedora                    100% |=========================| 2.1 kB    00:00
No Presto metadata available for fedora
adobe-linux-i386          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
No Presto metadata available for adobe-linux-i386
updates                   100% |=========================| 2.3 kB    00:00
No Presto metadata available for updates
 * livna: rpm.livna.org
 * fedora: mirror.steadfast.net
 * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
 * updates: mirror.steadfast.net
0 packages excluded due to repository protections
Setting up Update Process
No Packages marked for Update
[ron f8 ~]$

ron f8 ~]$ sudo yum clean metadata
11 metadata files removed
[ron f8 ~]$

[ron f8 ~]$ sudo yum clean all
Cleaning up Everything
Cleaning up list of fastest mirrors
[ron f8 ~]$

[ron f8 ~]$ yum update

Packages marked for Update (I lost this output. I already updated packages.)

[ron f8 ~]