controlling font size in thunderbird with fc8 system

Tom Poe tompoe at fngi.net
Tue Jan 22 21:36:16 UTC 2008

Mike wrote:
> Tom Poe <tompoe <at> fngi.net> writes:
>

>> I tried using preferences to enlarge the font size.  It seems to work
>> when I click the reply icon, or the compose icon, but doesn't change the
>> default font size when the app opens.  Anyone know what file in FC8
>> controls this?
>>

> View-> Text size? Or did you use something else?

Mike:  I use that for message.  Problem is, the configuration settings
to enlarge the mail gui font sizes, so I can see the text in the windows
when the app is launched.  There's a window that lists messages in
inbox, and can't see print (looks like 6 or 8 pt font).  Also, would
like the window that shows message highlighted to start with something
bigger than the 6 or 8 pt font size.
Tom
Tom