Double messages

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Tue Jan 22 21:58:33 UTC 2008

    The way to send every message I get to another person is done in the
Tools -> Message Filters GUI system. I can't send pictures because they
are removed by the Fedora list. So I words here is what you do.

    On message filters select the Fedora filter and as it is now it
saves every message from the list to a directory on Thunderbird. Now add
a second line by clicking on +. On this second line switch until you
select "Forward to" and then you put the email address of who you want
to bother.

    Save and it is done.

Karl