Re: Double messages

The way to send every message I get to another person is done in the Tools -> Message Filters GUI system. I can't send pictures because they are removed by the Fedora list. So I words here is what you do.

On message filters select the Fedora filter and as it is now it saves every message from the list to a directory on Thunderbird. Now add a second line by clicking on +. On this second line switch until you select "Forward to" and then you put the email address of who you want to bother.

   Save and it is done.

Karl