Double messages

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 23:29:08 UTC 2008

Erich Zigler wrote:
> I agree 100%. I stopped reading this list months ago due to Karl. I
> looked at this mailing list again yesterday only to find that nothing
> has changed and that made me sad.
You can filter out anything he sends to the list.
You will still see responses, but if people who don't want to read his
posts are in the majority and filter out his messages, the number of

~/.spamassassin/user_prefs

use the blacklist_from directive. His posts then get flagged as spam
(assuming you run spam_assassin).

I'm not going to, but if he really bothers people that much, it is that
simple.

Well, maybe not that simple - I tend to have procmail filter lists
before running spamassassin on what's left (saves a lot of cpu
resources), but you can do it in procmail as well if you wanted to.