Re: Double messages

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 13:27 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
> It is obvious that we can not get along and it is not my fault.

Until you realise that the second part of your sentence is incorrect,
you're not going to stop having fights with people on the list.  It *is*
*YOUR* fault that you're annoying people, lots of people.  Nobody makes
you behave the way that you do, you do that yourself.

I read messages from the public lists.