Re: Fwd: ports

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 14:22 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> As a user I don't like http redirects. There are various things you
> can do in Apache

Me either, and I was using the wrong terminology.  I should have said
URI rewriting rules.  It's a different technique, you're not bounced
about like the 300 redirect rules, and users that bookmark you will end
up using your corrected addresses, rather than the incorrect ones they
first used.

--
[tim bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.12-52.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.

If I wanted a hard time I would have used Windows...