Re: Fwd: ports

Tim wrote:
...  and users that bookmark you will end
up using your corrected addresses, rather than the incorrect ones they
first used.

Nah, either way they bookmark addresses that work, but aren't strictly correct.

there's not a lot between the two techniques; I'm more comfortable with firewall rules so that's where I would do it.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait