Re: Please send

Karl Larsen wrote:
I can't forward to the offender because my address is just sent back to me so please send this to him:

Hi. you are forwarding the fedora list to me. Please stop doing that.
You may be able to explain the situation to a fedora list admin and get that user list subscription deleted.

Assuming it is subscribed from the same address it is being forwarded from.
That won't stop him from subscribing again as someone else, or to another list, but if he (or she) repeated it possibly could be prosecuted as cyberstalking.