Double messages

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jan 23 11:24:07 UTC 2008

Andrew Kelly wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 18:11 +0100, François Patte wrote:
>>
>> Karl Larsen a écrit :
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>> It is time to have a moderator on this list....
>
> Yes and no. I think it would be much more productive to simply create an
> additional, moderated list. The indefatigably unteachable can stay and
> post to themselves in an impure manner, while those with a second brain
> cell can enjoy a proper signal to noise ratio.
>
> Andy

A moderated list would put the burden on a few individuals to decide
what comments are worthy of posting and what messages are not fit for
posting on the list. It would waste someone's time.

Usually hold off on posting feedback that is specific to one person and
insulting to the person directly instead of the list would reduce traffic.

Jim

--
Windows:
It's not pretty.