Audacious + Pulseaudio (Recent Updates)

Hello guys,

After the recent audacious & pulseaudio updates, audacious no longer works
with pulseaudio (at least here). You hear sound but the playback is choppy. I
also noticed that after the update my default output plugin was changed to
ALSA (when I had it set to pulseaudio). It works fine with ALSA but If I
change it back to Pulseaudio it performs poorly.  It was working fine before
the update.

Any one experienced the same thing?

Thanks!
Jorge