Re: CD and DVD ISO images

John Summerfield wrote:

> I've been using (and recommending) Jigdo for years. I don't recall
> seeing official Fedora jigdoes around.

I looked briefly at the jigdo instructions on the Fedora re-spin site
<http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins>
and decided I could install the KDE Live CD and update it
in less time (and effort) than it would take
to understand and implement the jigdo stuff.

As far as I could see, there were no Fedora RPMs to install jigdo,
and the comments seemed to refer to Debian.
I found the instructions less than lucid.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366