Re: CD and DVD ISO images

Timothy Murphy wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

As far as I could see, there were no Fedora RPMs to install jigdo, and the comments seemed to refer to Debian.
I found the instructions less than lucid.

yum install jigdo? That worked for me. At least on FC6 it did. (and I just installed it a week ago on an FC6 box.)

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support