Re: Please send

Timothy Murphy wrote:
Aldo Foot wrote:

This has the potential to be a real headache to Karl regardless of whether
he's on the fedora list or not.

I haven't followed this thread,
and also am not expert in this topic,
but wouldn't it be easy enough for Karl to remove these messages
before he sees them, eg in .procmailrc ,
since he appears to know the sender ?

Of course I have tried to send the bogus mail to trash on Thunderbird but instead I sent the whole list :-)

   I think I need another filter that works on Forwared by or something.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User