Re: Sendmail Help

Hi Dan,

Try adding the following lines to /etc/mail/virtusertable

joe example com    joe server1 (or just joe if local host)
@example.com        server2

Then do:

# cd /etc/mail
# make -C /etc/mail

The above should work, you could also use a combination of relay-domains/mailertable etc.. but the above my work for you.

Best of luck

Dan Track wrote:
Hi All

Just wondering if someone can help me with the following, or even just
let me know if its possible and point me to somewhere.

Basically I'd like to configure sendmail in such a way that for a
particular domain e.g example.com it sends all mail to server1 however
for user joe example com I want his mail to be sent directly to
server2.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance
Dan