GDM 2.21 Theme question

Hey,

I installed GDM from rawhide which really has some impressive new features!
But now i wanted to edit the theme.. it's not in /usr/share/gdm/themes
.. i deleted all of those themes and gdm still showed the one from
rawhide.. so where is that theme hidden?

And where is gdm.conf? locate can't find it anywhere.

both must be somewhere on my hard drive.

Thanx,
Mark