Re: Example of get nVidia

2008/1/21 Robert P. J. Day <rpjday crashcourse ca>:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Aldo Foot wrote:

... snip ...

aldo,

 you appear to be making a mess of your attributions -- your posts
are showing up in my alpine mail client as if you're the author of
text that is clearly being included from previous posts.

rday
--

Apologies. I'm not sure how that's been happening.
Please let me know whether the problem persists.

~af