Re: Controlling HTTP & SMTP IP flow for 3 NIC's

Tim Alberts wrote:

Boy it sure sounded like a solution. This may guarantee that sendmail sends on the specified IP interfaces. However I think the underlying linux routing is still the problem because the problem hasn't gone away.

You, Tim, are trying to implement a solution to a problem. Some are bravely trying to help implement that solution.

I wish to understand the problem that you are trying to solve. Then, I might be able to advance a solution that works.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait