Re: CD and DVD ISO images

Mark Haney wrote:
Timothy Murphy wrote:
John Summerfield wrote:

As far as I could see, there were no Fedora RPMs to install jigdo, and the comments seemed to refer to Debian.
I found the instructions less than lucid.

yum install jigdo? That worked for me. At least on FC6 it did. (and I just installed it a week ago on an FC6 box.)

Really, it's irrelevant to the question of how the DVD should be structured.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait