Openoffice Font

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 24 06:44:34 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 19:32 -0600, Art Giles wrote:
> I need some help with the font in openoffice. The font is so small you
> can not read it to set it up.
> I have done all the steps they have for it.

What steps, and who's "they"?

> Evey  thing  else  works  great.  Just  the font  will  not set to
> size.

In its options, there's a "view" sub-section in the first
"openoffice.org" section of the options, which allows you to make user
interface configurations (scaling, icon and font sizes).

The other thing that springs to mind is if your Xorg isn't set up well,
or has a very high screen resolution settings.

Are you using OpenOffice installed from OpenOffice.org downloaded files,
or from a Fedora repo.  And which releases.  I see no problem with font
sizing using the current OpenOffice on FC7, nor prior Fedora versions.
It looks the same as other applications.

There was another thread about this a while ago, you might want to
search the archives to see what the resolution to the problem was.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.